Give the gift of an unforgettable experience
Take the Barcelona Christmas Tour and discover the Christmas lights and the magic of Barcelona on a fantastic and unforgettable journey. We shall go through the main streets, avenues and the most emblematic buildings, especially decorated for the season, such as passeig de Gràcia, the Sagrada Família, the Arc de Triomf and the Casa Batlló, plus others.
You can also learn about the typical Christmas traditions, explained by our tour guides on board the bus. Choose your route’s language: Catalan, Spanish or English.
Book your place now for an unforgettable ride through Barcelona offering the greatest views of the city!
Prices tailored to our customers
- adult (over 13 years): €15.00
- child (4 to 12 years): €10.00
- under 4 years: free access (places must be reserved)
- From 25 November to 30 December (except 25 December).
- Operating days: from Monday to Sunday.
- Departure times (two journeys per day): 18.00 h and 20.00 h. On 24 December, the service only operates at 18.00 h.
- Place of departure: plaça de Catalunya (Red Route stop of the Barcelona Bus Turístic)
- Approximate length: 1 h and 30 min.
- Meeting point: 20 minutes before departure.
What makes the Barcelona Christmas Tour unique?
- Place guaranteed with reservation.
- Seats on the top deck, with the exception of people with reduced mobility, who have guaranteed accessibility on the lower floor.
- Guided service with live commentator, adapted to local clients, in Catalan, Spanish and English.
- Open-top double decker bus.
- Tailor made assistance: the only tourist bus with official Barcelona Tourism tour guides.
- Free direct Wi-Fi access, to stay online the whole time.
- Service adapted for people with reduced mobility and hearing impairments.
Where can I buy tickets?
Book online and present the voucher to the guide on board the bus using either your mobile device or a printed copy.
Hygiene and safety measures
- It is compulsory to wear a mask.
- We have reinforced hygiene and disinfection measures on all buses.
A special and magical tour in Barcelona