Nature, gastronomy and culture in the Vall de Núria
Discover nature in an unrivalled beauty spot in the heart of the Pyrenees. Visit the Vall de Núria by rack railway, the only means of transport into the valley. The tour combines nature, gastronomy and culture. We will visit the historic monastery of Santa Maria de Ripoll and the shrine of Our Lady of Núria, with plenty of free time to enjoy a wide range of activities for all the family.
Guaranteed departures irrespective of passenger numbers.
- Adult: over eight years old
- Child: free for children under eight (places must be reserved).
What is included in the ticket price?
- Visit to the monastery of Santa Maria de Ripoll.
- Vall de Núria rack railway.
- Panoramic trip in a gondola lift.
- Tasting of traditional foods.
- Introductory guided tour of the shrine of Our Lady of Núria.
Itinerary: Barcelona > Ripoll > Vall de Núria > Free time > Return to Barcelona.
For further information, click here.
- Guided tour in Catalan, Spanish and English.
- Air-conditioned coach.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- The temperatures in the Vall de Núria are usually lower than in Barcelona, we recommend taking a warm item of clothing.
- Accessible for wheelchair users. Please give 48 hours' notice prior to departure.
Where can I buy tickets?
- Book online and present the voucher to the guide on board the bus using either your mobile device or a printed copy.
- Please go to the meeting point 20 minutes before departure time.