Prices tailored to our customers
- adult: 13 to 64 years
- child: 4 to 12 years
- under 4 years
- senior / disabled: over 65 years / people with > 33% disability
Information on operating hours:
- Journey time: approximately 2 hours per route.
- Frequency: Between 5 and 25 minutes, depending on the season.
- Schedule: from 9.00 am to 7.00 pm.
- Daily service (except for 01/01 and 25/12).
Where can I buy tickets?
Book online and present the voucher to the guide on board the bus using either your mobile device or a printed copy.
Reservation valid for 90 calendar days from the date of purchase.
What makes the Barcelona Bus Turístic unique?
- Two different routes to be enjoyed with a single ticket.
- With 45 stops and 5 points connecting the different routes, visitors can explore all the areas Barcelona has to offer.
- Double-decker buses offering panoramic views.
- Each bus has an audio guide system in 16 languages that provides information on each point along the route. Just connect the free headphones supplied and enjoy getting to know the city.
- Personal attention is also on hand if you need it: the only sightseeing bus with official tour guides on board.
- The price includes a map of the city and a guide available in a number variety of languages which will be handed out as you enter the bus.
- It also includes a booklet of vouchers worth over €250 in discounts on the city's leading leisure activities, cultural pursuits and museum entrance tickets.
- You can enjoy free, direct Wi-Fi access.
- The service is adapted for customers with reduced mobility and hearing impairments.
Tourist bus service recommended by Tripadvisor. Reviewed for exploring and enjoying the city of Barcelona!
1 ticket for 2 routes
Blue Route and Red Route