Barcelona Bus Turístic: the official city tour
See Barcelona's famous sights from the official hop-on, hop-off bus: Sagrada Família, Park Güell, La Pedrera, Camp Nou, La Rambla, Montjuïc,.. and many more.
Enjoy an unforgettable tour of the city of Barcelona: you are free to hop on and off the Barcelona Bus Turístic as many times as you like, either following the same route or changing to another bus at one of the points connecting the two routes. Climb aboard and get the most out of your visit to Barcelona.
Buy your tickets for 1 day (24 hours) or 2 (48 hours) consecutive days here with our best price guarantee. Avoid the queues and enjoy every minute of your visit to Barcelona.
Prices tailored to our customers
- adult: 13 to 64 years
- child: 4 to 12 years
- under 4 years
- senior / disabled: over 65 years / people with > 33% disability
What makes the Barcelona Bus Turístic unique?
- Two different routes to be enjoyed with a single ticket.
- With 45 stops and 5 points connecting the different routes, visitors can explore all the areas Barcelona has to offer.
- Double-decker buses offering panoramic views.
- Each bus has an audio guide system in 16 languages that provides information on each point along the route. Just connect the free headphones supplied and enjoy getting to know the city.
- Personal attention is also on hand if you need it: the only sightseeing bus with official tour guides on board.
- The price includes a map of the city and a guide available in a number variety of languages which will be handed out as you enter the bus.
- It also includes a booklet of vouchers worth over €250 in discounts on the city's leading leisure activities, cultural pursuits and museum entrance tickets.
- You can enjoy free, direct Wi-Fi access.
- The service is adapted for customers with reduced mobility and hearing impairments.
TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Award 2019 as the best tourist bus in the world in Spain.
Information on operating hours:
- Journey time: approximately 2 hours per route.
- Frequency: Between 5 and 25 minutes, depending on the season.
- Schedule: winter, from 9.00 am to 7.00 pm; summer, from 9.00 to 8.00 pm (all schedule information available at bus stops).
- Daily service (except for 01/01 and 25/12).
Where can I buy tickets?
Book online and present the voucher to the guide on board the bus using either your mobile device or a printed copy.
Reservation valid for 90 calendar days from the date of purchase.
Hygiene and safety measures
- It is compulsory to wear a mask.
- We have reinforced hygiene and disinfection measures on all buses.
1 ticket for 2 routes
Blue Route and Red Route