NOTIFICATION: The Montjuïc Cable Car will be closed for annual technical inspection from 27 January to 16 February. Buy your ticket now and use it from 17 February onwards.
Go up to Montjuïc Castle and enjoy the splendid views
The Montjuïc cable car runs between the Funicular station and the top of Montjuïc mountain, taking visitors on a 750-metre-long trip high above the city. Get a bird's eye view of Barcelona as you climb to Montjuïc Castle. The modern cable cars will give you the chance to spot emblematic landmarks, such as La Sagrada Família and the Agbar Tower, along with great views of the port.
From the Montjuïc cable car facilities you can visit the Joan Miró Foundation, the Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya (MNAC) and the Poble Espanyol. Head to the Olympic Stadium for a taste of the 1992 Olympic Games.
Climb aboard for a captivating experience!
Prices tailored to our customers
- adult: over 12 years
- child: from 4 to 12 years
- under 4 years
Children under 4 years old, free.
A modern attraction in a unparalleled setting
- Cars have eight comfortable seats so you can bring the whole family.
- You can hop on and off at any of the three stations: Parc de Montjuïc, Miramar and Castell de Montjuïc.
- Fully accessible facilities for people with reduced mobility.
Information on operating hours
- From January to February: from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
- From March to May: from 10.00 am to 7.00 pm
- From June to September: from 10.00 am to 9.00 pm
- October: from 10.00 am to 7.00 pm
- From November to December: from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
Where can I buy tickets?
Book online and present the voucher at the ticket office using either your mobile device or a printed copy.
Reservation valid for 90 calendar days from the date of purchase.
How to get there
Our address is Avinguda de Miramar, 30 (08038 Barcelona). To get there, take the Montjuïc Funicular from Paral·lel metro station (L2 and L3) or the sightseeing bus (red route), to Teleférico de Montjuïc, or bus numbers 55 and 150.