- Adult: over 12 years old.
- Child: from 4 to 12 years.
- Free for children under 4 (places must be reserved).
- Excursion days: check the ticket booking calendar
- Departure at 10.00 am and return at 4.15 pm.
- Meeting point: Estació del Nord: carrer d’Alí Bei, 80, 08013 Barcelona. Platform no. 17/18.
- Please go to the meeting point 20 minutes before departure time.
What is included in the ticket price?
- Rack railway train ticket to Montserrat.
- Guided visit to Montserrat.
Other admissions and extras are not included.
Itinerary: Barcelona > Montserrat rack railway > Montserrat Natural Park > Guided visit to Montserrat > Free time > Return to Barcelona.
Where can I buy tickets?
Book online and present the voucher to the guide on board the bus using either your mobile device or a printed copy.
- Guided tour in Catalan, Spanish and English.
- Air-conditioned coach.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Visitors may not enter the Montserrat basilica wearing tops with straps, shorts or sandals.
- The temperatures at Montserrat are often a little lower than in Barcelona: we recommend taking a warm item of clothing.
- Accessible for wheelchair users, except Colònia Güell. Please give 48 hours' notice prior to departure.
Tripadvisor Travellers’ Choice 2023 award. Recognition of the quality of the service we provide, thanks to the favourable opinions of users.