Visit Montserrat with a half-day tour
A trip to discover the magical mountain of Montserrat. Visit the monastery and basilica at Montserrat, see the Black Madonna, and be transported by the voices of the Escolania choir, one of the oldest boys' choirs in Europe.
Guaranteed departures irrespective of passenger numbers.
- Adult: over eight years old
- Child: free for children under eight (places must be reserved).
What is included in the ticket price?
- Tickets for the Montserrat rack railway.
- Introductory visit to Montserrat.
- Performance by the Escolania boys' choir school (*subject to performance times).
Itinerary: Barcelona > Montserrat rack railway > Montserrat Natural Park > Free time > Return to Barcelona.
For further information, click here.
- Guided tour in Catalan, Spanish and English.
- Air-conditioned coach.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Visitors may not enter the Montserrat basilica wearing tops with straps, shorts or sandals.
- The temperatures at Montserrat are often a little lower than in Barcelona: we recommend taking a warm item of clothing.
- Accessible for wheelchair users, except Colònia Güell. Please give 48 hours' notice prior to departure.
Where can I buy tickets?
- Book online and present the voucher to the guide on board the bus using either your mobile device or a printed copy.
- Please go to the meeting point 20 minutes before departure time.