- Adult: over 12 years old.
- Child: from 4 to 12 years.
- Free for children under 4 (places must be reserved).
- Excursion days: check the ticket booking calendar
- Departure at 10.00 am and return at 4.15 pm.
- Meeting point: Estació del Nord: carrer d’Alí Bei, 80, 08013 Barcelona. Platform no. 17/18.
- Please go to the meeting point 20 minutes before departure time.
What is included in the ticket price?
- Rack railway train ticket to Montserrat.
- Guided visit to Montserrat.
Other admissions and extras are not included.
Itinerary: Barcelona > Montserrat rack railway > Montserrat Natural Park > Guided visit to Montserrat > Free time > Return to Barcelona.
- Guided tour in Catalan, Spanish and English.
- Air-conditioned coach.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Visitors may not enter the Montserrat basilica wearing tops with straps, shorts or sandals.
- The temperatures at Montserrat are often a little lower than in Barcelona: we recommend taking a warm item of clothing.
- Accessible for wheelchair users, except Colònia Güell. Please give 48 hours' notice prior to departure.
Where can I buy tickets?
- Book online and present the voucher to the guide on board the bus using either your mobile device or a printed copy.