Enjoy the sights of mediaeval Girona and the surrealism of the Dalí Theatre-Museum
A tour of discovery of two of northern Catalonia's best-known cities: Girona and Figueres. We will stroll round old Girona, visiting the ancient Jewish quarter, and enjoy the fascinating world of surrealism at the Dalí Theatre-Museum.
Guaranteed departures irrespective of passenger numbers.
- Adult: over 12 years old
- Child: from 4 to 12 years.
- Free for children under 4 (places must be reserved).
- Excursion days: check the ticket booking calendar
- Departure at 8.30 am and return at 7.30 pm.
- Meeting point: Estació del Nord: carrer d’Alí Bei, 80, 08013 Barcelona. Platform no.18
- Please go to the meeting point 20 minutes before departure time.
What is included in the ticket price?
- Guided tour of Girona and its Jewish quarter.
- Priority entrance to the Dalí Theatre-Museum and the 'Dalí Jewels' exhibition (Figueres).
- Introductory visit to the Dalí Theatre-Museum.
Itinerary: Barcelona > Girona > guided tour and free time> Dalí Theatre-Museum (Figueres) > free time > Return to Barcelona.
- Guided tour in Catalan, Spanish and English.
- Air-conditioned coach.
- Not accessible for wheelchair users.
Where can I buy tickets?
- Book online and present the voucher to the guide on board the bus using either your mobile device or a printed copy.
Hygiene and safety measures
- It is compulsory to wear a mask.
- Try to keep a safe distance from other users.
- We have reinforced hygiene and disinfection measures on all buses