Enjoy the sights of mediaeval Girona and the surrealism of the Dalí Theatre-Museum
A tour of discovery of two of northern Catalonia's best-known cities: Girona and Figueres. We will stroll round old Girona, visiting the ancient Jewish quarter, and enjoy the fascinating world of surrealism at the Dalí Theatre-Museum.
Guaranteed departures irrespective of passenger numbers.
- Adult: over eight years old
- Child: free for children under eight (places must be reserved).
What is included in the ticket price?
- Guided tour of Girona and its Jewish quarter.
- Priority entrance to the Dalí Theatre-Museum and the "Dalí Jewels" exhibition (Figueres).
- Introductory visit to the Dalí Theatre-Museum.
Itinerary: Barcelona > Girona > guided tour and free time> Dalí Theatre-Museum (Figueres) > free time > Return to Barcelona.
For further information, click here.
- Guided tour in Catalan, Spanish and English.
- Air-conditioned coach.
- Not accessible for wheelchair users.
Where can I buy tickets?
- Book online and present the voucher to the guide on board the bus using either your mobile device or a printed copy.
- Please go to the meeting point 20 minutes before departure time.