Hola Barcelona Aerobús
Will you be coming by plane? This is the most practical and quickest solution for getting around Barcelona.
Hola Barcelona Aerobús offers unlimited travel on public transport for 2, 3, 4 or 5 days with the Hola Barcelona Travel Card, and also includes a return ticket from and to the airport on the Aerobús.
Travel at your own pace and design your own itinerary by choosing one of the package’s four varieties, depending on your stay in Barcelona.
Buy it online and enjoy a special discount!
What does Hola Barcelona Aerobús include?
- Hola Barcelona Travel Card valid for 2 day (48 hrs), 3 (72 hrs), 4 day (96 hrs) or 5 day (120 hrs) as from date of first validation. This is one-person ticket that allows you unlimited use of the metro, bus (TMB), FGC rail network (Zone 1), Montjuïc funicular, tram and local-commuter trains (Rodalies de Catalunya, Zone 1). It also include a return journey by metro from and to the airport.
- Return Aerobús ticket that allows travel by bus from either of the (T1 and T2) airport terminals to the centre of Barcelona and back.
Once you have made your purchase, you will receive an email with details of the order:
- Voucher with a personalised code for the Hola Barcelona Travel Card, which you will need to exchange at any automatic metro machine (which can also be found in the airport).
- Return Aerobús ticket that you will need to show (from your mobile device or printed on paper) to the Aerobús staff. This ticket has a single QR code you will need for your return journey, so don't lose it!
Reservation valid for 90 calendar days as from date of purchase.
You can consult the Aerobús website for further details on this service.
Hygiene and safety measures
- It is compulsory to wear a mask on public transport.
- Keep the safety distance with other passengers.
- We have increased the hygiene and disinfection measures to ensure your safety.
- We have set up hand disinfection points.