Hola Barcelona provides the most practical way of getting around the city.
Up Barcelona allows you to move around Barcelona for two days using public transport on an unlimited basis. You can also ride on the Telefèric de Montjuïc cable car, that provides a magnificent panoramic bird’s eye of the city.
Hola Barcelona, the easiest way to explore every last corner of the city.
Book online and benefit from a 15% discount.
What does the Up Barcelona include?
- Return ticket on the Telefèric de Montjuïc cable car. (You can get on and off at any of the three stops: Parc de Montjuïc, Miramar and Castell de Montjuïc).
- The Hola Barcelona Travel Card 2 days (48h). Hola Barcelona Travel Card is an individual ticket that entitles you to unlimited use of the metro, bus (TMB), FGC rail network (Zone 1), Montjuïc funicular, tram and local trains (Rodalies de Catalunya, Zone 1).
- The Hola Barcelona Travel Card includes your return journey between the airport and the centre of Barcelona.
- You will receive an email message with two voucher codes: one for the Hola Barcelona Travel Card, which you need to exchange in any automatic ticket machine in the metro (including those at the airport), and another voucher code, for the Telefèric de Montjuïc cable car, that you will need to present (either on your mobile device or as a hard copy) to the staff at the cable car station.
- Reservation valid for 90 calendar days from the date of purchase.