Rediscover the city!
Enjoy a very special tour and visit the authentic Barcelona once again.
Hop on the Barcelona Panoràmica bus to rediscover the city's major streets, avenues and most emblematic buildings, such as Casa Batlló, La Pedrera, the Sagrada Familia, the Sant Pau modernist complex, the Agbar Tower and the Olympic Ring, among others.
You can also learn about the history, stories and interesting facts of the sites we visit on the route, explained by our tour guides along the way.
Book your ride and enjoy Barcelona in the summer with an unforgettable experience while visiting the best city views.
Fares adapted to our customers
- Adults (as of 13 years old): €10.00
- Children (from 4 to 12 years old): €5.00
- Under 4 years old: free
- From July 10th to September 27th 2020.
- Operating days: Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Departure times (three journeys per day): 16:00 h, 18:00 h and 20.00 h.
- Place of departure: passeig de Colom - Port Vell (Barcelona Bus Turístic bus stop).
- Approximate journey time: 1 h and 50 min.
- Meeting point: 20 minutes before departure.
What makes Barcelona Panoràmica unique?
- New guided service with live commentator, adapted to local clients, in Catalan and Spanish.
- Open-top double decker bus.
- Tailor made assistance: the only tourist bus with official Barcelona Tourism tour guides.
- Free access to Wifi with a direct connection so you can always stay online.
- Service adapted for disabled people.
How can I get my ticket?
Book online and show the voucher on your mobile device or a printed copy to the tour guide on the bus.
Hygiene and safety measures
- It is compulsory to wear a mask.
- We have reinforced hygiene and disinfection measures on all buses.
- There is disinfection point with hydroalcoholic gel.